We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The slow cooker is indispensable in the country, where you can bake pies in it with fresh, freshly picked berries. Cherry - a wonderful filling for pies. You can use it fresh, frozen, canned and dried.
Pre-berries for the filling are prepared:
- fresh wash and separate from the tails and bones;
- frozen defrost;
- dried steamed in a small amount of boiling water.
Then the berries are allowed to “drain” in a colander so that the filling of the baking is not watery.
Baking cherry pies in a slow cooker is a pleasure for the hostess. They turn out airy, fragrant, tasty. Cooking such desserts takes a minimum of effort and time. This is especially valuable in the country at a time of intensive harvesting of vegetables and fruits for the winter.
In the summer heat it is pleasant to enjoy a delicious fruit dessert. It's nice to cook it, because you do not need to heat the oven. It is enough to make the dough, add the filling and put it all in a miracle oven. And if you use ready-made dough, then to bake a cherry pie in a slow cooker, you need very little time.
There are many variations of cooking cherry pie in a slow cooker. We will talk about some of them.
Kefir pie with cherries in a slow cooker
- Put a baking powder in a cup of kefir and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Separate the yolks from the proteins from 3 eggs, beat the latter. Add a glass of sugar to the yolks and beat them, too, then pour kefir into this mixture.
- Add 2 cups of sifted flour with a pinch of salt and protein mass to the resulting workpiece, mix gently so as not to reduce the dough in volume.
- In the prepared cherry (2 cups) add a little sugar and put in half the dough, pour the remaining dough on top of the filling and bake for 50 minutes.
Pie on milk with cherry
Pie is prepared as follows:
- 2 eggs are mixed with half a glass of sugar and beat.
- A thin-walled glass of flour, 8 tablespoons of milk and a baking powder are added to the mixture, a thick dough is kneaded.
- The dough is sent to the bowl of the multicooker greased with vegetable oil, and on top of it is cherry.
- The cake is baked in the "Baking" hour. If he does not cook during this time, then leave him for another 20 minutes.
Sour cream pie with coconut glaze and cherry
- The dough is made of 3 eggs, 100 g of soft butter and a glass of sugar, mixed with a mixer.
- 150 g of sour cream, a baking powder and a glass of sifted flour are added to it, everything is stirred with a mixer.
- The mixture is laid out in the form of a multicooker, and on top - 2 cups of cherries, everything is sprinkled with coconut.
- Bake dessert for 1 hour. At this time, you should prepare coconut glaze from 300 g of sour cream, a glass of sugar, vanillin and a glass of coconut.
- Then you should fill the pie with icing and send to the oven for another half hour.
- The cooled dessert should be placed in the refrigerator overnight.
Pie with cherries and cottage cheese
This cake is being prepared like this:
- 125 g of soft butter is whipped with a glass of sugar.
- Lemon zest, 3 eggs (in turn) and 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese are added to the mixture.
- In 2.5 cups of flour mixed with baking powder, the previous mixture is added, the dough is prepared.
- Half the dough must be laid out in a slow cooker, spread 300 g of cherries on top and cover with the other half of the dough, after leveling all this, bake for an hour.
- Sprinkle the cooled cake with powdered sugar and cardamom.
Chocolate Almond Pie with Cherry Filling
For this dessert you need: 125 g of almonds, flour and butter, 100 g of chocolate and sugar, 2 eggs, 80 g of sour cream, vanillin, soda, baking powder, 250 g of cherries.
- The chocolate and butter are separately melted in a water bath.
- Almonds are ground in a blender, mixed with flour, soda and baking powder.
- Sugar, vanillin, sour cream, eggs are added to the oil.
- Then pour the almond mixture, knead.
- Cherry is added to the mixture and baked for 85 minutes.
- After a signal that the baking is ready, it is left in the open slow cooker for another 15 minutes.
- Then transferred to cooling on a grate for steam cooking.
- Decorate the finished cake with chocolate and almonds.
Cooking in a slow cooker: cherry pie (video recipe)
Puff pastry cherry pie
For dessert, you need 400-500 g of ready puff pastry, 2 bananas and an apple, a glass of cherries, a little sugar and yolk.
The cooking process is as follows:
- The dough is divided into 3 parts, each rolled out in the form of a rectangle.
- Diced fruits and prepared cherries are laid on them, sprinkled with sugar.
- Pies are plucked from above, laid out with a spiral, starting from the center of the multicooker form, previously oiled.
- Cakes on top cover with yolk and bake for 45 minutes.
- Then turn over and bake for 20 minutes on the reverse side.
Lean cake without eggs and butter
Ingredients: 2 tbsp. tablespoons of cocoa and liquid honey, 2 cups of cherries and flour, half a glass of sugar and sunflower oil, a pinch of salt, baking powder, vanillin.
- Make a mixture of cocoa, flour and baking powder.
- Honey, sugar, vanillin, salt, oil are stirred until sugar crystals dissolve.
- In the dry mixture, a depression is made into which the liquid mixture is poured, the dough is kneaded.
- Most of the cherries are added to it and stirred.
- The cake is baked for about an hour, then turned over and baked for another 10 minutes.
- Cool pastries in a slow cooker, after which the cake is turned onto a dish and decorated with the remaining berries.
You can learn how to make cherry pie in the oven here.
Cherry Pie Options
Wonderful cherry pies cooked in a slow cooker, it is important to serve beautifully. Here are some ideas for an interesting presentation:
- The cake is baked in the form of a heart, rings or cut off after baking, giving any other shape.
- You can decorate the cake with pineapple rings, peeled apple, pear and other fruits with cherries or other berries in the middle.
- The top of the pie can be decorated with a wicker, grate.
- Dough decorations look beautiful in the form of leaves, flowers, and other figures.
- A portioned pie in the form of rhombs that can be laid out like flower petals looks spectacular.
- The cake can be covered with multi-colored glaze, decorated with berries, sweet "beads" of contrasting colors or evenly sprinkled with chocolate or coconut.
Chocolate Cherry Cake in a Multicooker
Cherry pies from a variety of dough, cooked in a slow cooker, have an exquisite taste, wonderful aroma and mouth-watering appearance. They maximize the beneficial properties of the filling. Such delicious pies with unusual decorations are the highlight of any dessert table.