We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pickled cherry tomatoes are an incredibly tasty appetizer for the winter table, as the small fruits are completely soaked in the filling. Roll up, sterilizing cans, as well as without pasteurization. Grape tomatoes go well with various spices and herbs.
How to pickle cherry tomatoes
Red or yellow small tomatoes, perfectly round or oblong, are closed according to different recipes.
Is it possible to pickle cherry tomatoes
Small fruits have the same beneficial properties as large ones. These varieties are delicious because they initially contain a lot of sugars. Cooked tomatoes increase the amount of the valuable antioxidant lycopene.
Attention! For liter jars, you will need about 700-800 g of fruit and 400-500 ml of marinade. For small half-liter containers - 400 g of vegetables and 250 ml of water.
An approximate algorithm for canning cherry tomatoes:
- cherry wash;
- the stalks are cut off or left;
- all the tomatoes at the place of separation of the stalk are pierced with a needle so that they are better saturated with the filling, and the skin does not burst;
- the rest of the ingredients are sorted out, cleaned, washed, cut;
- to taste, add parsley, dill, cilantro, mint, basil, celery or horseradish leaves, other herbs and leaves, which are placed on the bottom of the dish or fill the voids between small tomatoes with stems;
- pour 1 or 2 times with boiling water for 5-30 minutes, you can until it cools down;
- on the basis of the resulting spicy liquid, fill is prepared.
The vinegar is poured either at the end of the pouring boil or directly into the vegetables. For a 1 liter jar, spend 1 tablespoon of 9% vinegar, for a small half-liter - 1 dessert or teaspoon.
Sterilizing cherry tomatoes
Some recipes for small pickled tomatoes require sterilization. Often housewives do without her. Better to follow proven advice.
- Heat the water in a spacious bowl or basin. A wooden or metal support and a layer of towels are placed on the bottom under the cans.
- Unrolled, but covered jars with tomatoes drenched in hot marinade are placed in a bowl of water of the same temperature on low heat.
- Bring water in a basin to a slow boil.
- A half-liter container is sterilized for 7-9 minutes of boiling water in a basin, a liter container - 10-12 minutes.
- Then screw the lids boiled for 5-9 minutes.
- Passive post-pasteurization remains an important point. Rolled up containers: both those that have been sterilized and those closed without sterilization are turned over, wrapped in a blanket and left to cool.
The classic recipe for cherry tomatoes in liter jars
- chopped head of garlic;
- hot fresh pepper 2-3 strips;
- 1-2 umbrellas of dill.
- Put vegetables in jars.
- Pour once with water, the second with marinade and roll up.
Cherry tomatoes, pickled without sterilization
For each container with a volume of 1 liter, spices are selected to taste:
- garlic - half the head;
- ¼ part of a leaf of horseradish;
- 2 sprigs of celery;
- 2-3 strips of fresh hot pepper;
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Vegetables are soaked in boiling water for 9-11 minutes.
- Fill with marinade, close.
Recipe for pickling cherry tomatoes without vinegar
Cherry tomatoes marinated with citric acid (half a teaspoon in 1 liter of water) do not require the addition of vinegar or spices.
On a liter jar, take a teaspoon of salt with a small slide.
- Place vegetables in a container, pour salt on top.
- The calculated amount of citric acid is added to unboiled cold water and small cylinders are filled.
- Placed in a bowl for pasteurization.
- Heat over high heat. When the water boils, switch to small. Boil for 30 minutes.
Some housewives pickle this recipe without citric acid.
How to roll up cherry tomatoes with horseradish leaves and dill
For any small container you will need:
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped;
- 1-2 carnation stars;
- ¼ leaf of green horseradish;
- 1 green dill umbrella.
- Pour vegetables and spices with boiling water for a quarter of an hour.
- The marinade is boiled from the drained aromatic liquid.
- The filled containers are rolled up.
Cherry tomatoes marinated with herbs
For a small half-liter jar, prepare:
- 2 sprigs of parsley, cilantro and dill;
- a clove of garlic;
- 1 dessert spoon of vinegar.
- Fruits and greens are laid out.
- Prepare the fill to taste.
- Sterilized and rolled up.
Advice! Small tomatoes look exquisite in small containers.
Cherry tomatoes marinated for the winter with cloves and caraway seeds
In half-liter cans prepare:
- cumin seeds - an incomplete teaspoon;
- carnation asterisk;
- a clove of garlic.
- Vegetables are steamed with boiling water for up to a quarter of an hour.
- One teaspoon of vinegar is poured into each small bottle before pouring.
- Roll up.
How to close cherry tomatoes with horseradish and mustard seeds
For a liter cylinder, herbs and vegetables are collected:
- bell pepper pod;
- horseradish - ½ sheet;
- half a head of garlic;
- half a tablespoon of mustard seeds;
- dill inflorescence.
- Put vegetables and spices.
- Steamed twice with boiling water for 5 minutes.
- After filling with marinade for the third time, close.
It is believed that the taste of cherry tomatoes pickled according to this recipe is like in the store.
Delicious cherry tomatoes marinated with garlic
To marinate spicy small tomatoes on a liter container, you need to take a lot of garlic - 10-12 large cloves. They are either cut to taste (then the brine and vegetables are saturated with a spicy garlic smell) or left intact.
- Spice and tomatoes are added.
- Steamed with boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Filled with fill, roll up.
Harvesting cherry tomatoes: a recipe with onions and bell peppers
This recipe for pickled cherry tomatoes is also called "Lick your fingers."
For a small half-liter container, collect:
- ½ each onion and sweet pepper;
- some parsley;
- 2–3 cloves of garlic, cut in half;
- mustard seeds - a teaspoon.
Add to a liter of filling:
- sugar - four tablespoons;
- salt - a tablespoon with a slide;
- 9 percent vinegar - a tablespoon;
- one laurel leaf;
- 1-2 grains of black pepper.
- Peppers and onions are cut into large strips or rings.
- Small fruits are insisted twice for 15 minutes.
- After filling the third time with a spicy fragrant filling, twist it.
Important! Spice is given to the blanks by spices: allspice and black peppercorns, cloves, cardamom, caraway seeds, coriander, bay leaves and others.
Recipe for cherry tomatoes for the winter with hot peppers and coriander
For small half-liter cans you will need:
- half a pod of sweet pepper;
- small chili pod;
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, parsley and dill;
- 10 coriander kernels;
- two carnation stars;
- half a teaspoon of mustard.
- Pepper is cleaned of grains, sweet is cut.
- Leave the garlic cloves intact.
- Pour vegetables with boiling water for half an hour, then marinade and twist.
Sweet pickled cherry tomatoes: recipe with photo
When pickling small tomatoes in this option, there are no spices, except for vinegar:
- 1 sweet pepper, chopped;
- 1 dessert spoon of vinegar 9%.
For pouring on a jar with a volume of 1 liter, take 1 tbsp. l. salt and 2.5 tbsp. Sahara.
- Pour boiling water over small fruits with pepper for 15 minutes.
- Having prepared a marinade from the drained liquid, they fill the jars with it and roll it up.
Cherry tomato roll with tarragon
Together with this spice with a special smell, pepper and cloves are not added to the marinade for small fruits on a 1 liter jar:
- 2-3 sprigs of basil, parsley, tarragon (in another way the herb is called tarragon), small inflorescences of dill;
- 3-4 whole cloves of garlic for piquancy.
- Stack vegetables.
- Pour boiling water twice, for the third time fill the jars with marinade and close.
Spicy pickled cherry tomatoes for the winter: a recipe with cardamom and herbs
It's a great idea to pickle small tomatoes with this spice. The tart freshness of cardamom gives the potting, small tomato fruits and other vegetables a special flavor.
Take on a container of 0.5 liters:
- 2 whole garlic cloves;
- 2-3 onion half rings;
- 3 strips of sweet pepper;
- several rings of fresh hot pepper;
- 2-3 sprigs of celery and parsley.
They count on a small jar when cooking a fill:
- 2 grains of black pepper and cloves;
- 1 pod of cardamom for 2 liters of marinade (or ½ teaspoon of ground spice) and laurel leaf;
- 1 dec. salt without a slide;
- 1 tbsp. sugar with a small slide;
- 2 dec. apple cider vinegar, which is poured in after 15 minutes of boiling the marinade.
- Put vegetables and herbs in jars.
- Pour boiling water over for 20 minutes.
- Having cooked the marinade, fill the containers to the top and close.
Pickled cherry tomatoes with basil
No more than 2-3 sprigs of dark or green basil are placed on a 1 liter jar, otherwise small tomatoes can absorb too much of its bitterness.
In addition to fresh seasoning, you must:
- a head of garlic;
- ½ chili pod;
- dry spices if desired.
- A slice of garlic and a small pod of pepper are cut in two and the seeds are removed.
- A spoonful of salt and vinegar are added to the vegetables.
- Fill the container up to the neck with boiling water and sterilize for 15 minutes.
Cherry tomatoes marinated with raspberry leaf
For a container of 0.5 liters, prepare:
- 1 raspberry leaf;
- 1 large garlic clove, uncut
- A raspberry leaf is first laid down, then small tomatoes and garlic.
- Pour boiling water for 20 minutes, then marinade and close the jars.
Instant Pickled Cherry Tomato Recipe
Before the holiday, you can quickly cook pickled cherry tomatoes. You need to worry about this tasty dish in 2-4 days (or better in a week), taking ripe, tight tomatoes to 400-500 g:
- ⅓ teaspoons of dried basil and dill;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 2 laurel leaves;
- ¼ h. Ground cinnamon;
- 1 grain of allspice;
- ½ tbsp. salt;
- ½ tsp sugar;
- 1 dec. vinegar 9%.
- All seasonings except cinnamon and 1 bay leaf are placed in a sterilized container. The second is placed in the middle of a mass of small tomatoes.
- Boil the cinnamon marinade.
- Pour marinade over.
- Vinegar is added last.
- The container is rolled up and turned over in the hands several times so that the vinegar is distributed throughout the liquid.
- The container is placed on the lid and wrapped in a blanket until it cools.
Small tomatoes marinated with aspirin
For a container of 0.5 liters, prepare:
- 1 tablet of aspirin, which prevents fermentation;
- 2 cloves of garlic and a sprig of celery;
- 1 dec. vegetable oil for the usual vinegar marinade.
- Chop the garlic, put everything in containers.
- Vegetables are steamed with boiling water for 20 minutes.
- After draining the water, put aspirin on the vegetables.
- The second time the container is filled with filling, where oil has been added.
- Roll up.
Small tomatoes marinated according to the English recipe with rosemary
This is a simple recipe for pickled cherry tomatoes: add only a sprig of fresh rosemary or half a dry one to the filling.
- Tomatoes are placed in jars.
- Boil marinade with rosemary.
- Pour tomatoes and sterilize for 10 minutes.
Cherry tomatoes in liter jars: recipe with carrot tops
Do not put spices in the filling: at the bottom of a half-liter jar - 1 branch of carrot greens.
- Tomatoes are poured with boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Boil the marinade and fill the containers.
Warning! Do not put a lot of bay leaves in small containers. They can make pickled tomatoes bitter.
How to store pickled cherry tomatoes
Small fruits, although quickly soaked in the fill, are completely ready in a month. Double steaming with boiling water or sterilization allows you to store the workpieces not only in the basement, but also in the apartment. Canned food is best consumed until next season.
Pickled cherry tomatoes will be an original treat. The preparation is simple, the filling is prepared quickly, at a time you can make 3-4 options for a change.