We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
By the amount of protein contained in mushrooms, white boletus is not inferior to meat. There are many recipes for cooking, but the simplest and most popular dish is potatoes with porcini mushrooms in the oven.
How to deliciously cook potatoes with porcini mushrooms in the oven
The combination of potatoes and boletus gives not only a tasty, but also a low-calorie dish. At the end of summer, when the harvest is carried out, fresh fruit bodies are used. After freezing or drying, they completely retain their pronounced aroma and taste. During the year before the new harvest, the product is included in the diet fried or boiled.
A dish of potatoes with mushrooms (baked in a hot oven) can become everyday or decorate a table for a holiday. Cooking is fast, the technology does not require special culinary skills. The product is popular among vegetarians and people who follow a diet.
Serve hot or warm, use it as an independent dish or as a side dish.
Advice! Do not defrost mushrooms in water, as they lose their taste and aroma.
The workpiece from the freezer is moved to the refrigerator for several hours, then taken out and brought to the desired condition at room temperature. Dried fruit bodies with potatoes are poured with warm milk before baking in the oven and left for 5-7 hours. The end result is a juicy, tasty and aromatic dish.
Potato recipes with porcini mushrooms in the oven
The culinary publications offer a wide variety of recipes. For cooking, you can take a simple classic version or with the addition of various components and spices. They bake in the oven with meat, cheese, use ceramic or clay pots, heat-resistant dishes, baking sheets. You will get a tasty and nutritious product in any container.
A simple recipe for porcini mushrooms with potatoes in the oven
Cooking according to the classic recipe will take a little time, it does not require expensive components, so it is economical. You can get by with a set of spices that can be found in any kitchen. To cook a dish in the oven for 4 servings, you will need:
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- boletus - 0.5 kg;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- butter for greasing a baking sheet - 20 g;
- sour cream - 3 tbsp. l .;
- water - 100 ml;
- coriander, black pepper, salt to taste.
Cooking a dish:
- Includes oven for 200 0C, leave to warm.
- Peel potatoes, wash, cut medium tubers into 4, larger ones into 6 parts.
- Onions are chopped into rings.
- Grease the baking dish with butter.
- Spread a layer of potatoes, sprinkle with spices.
- Place the chopped onion on top.
- Boletus is preliminarily lightly fried, but you can skip this step. Then put on a layer of onions.
- Sour cream (sauce or mayonnaise) is mixed with water and the workpiece is poured.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven, bake for 40 minutes.
Advice! Tubers are chosen not too crumbly so that they retain their shape during heat treatment.
Porcini mushrooms with potatoes in a pot
Mushrooms in a pot are a convenient way of cooking, because the container is designed for 1 serving, the dish in the pot looks aesthetically pleasing and does not take much time to bake in the oven.
- boletus - 400 g;
- potatoes - 400 g;
- 1 medium onion;
- butter - 50 g;
- spices to taste.
- Fresh fruit bodies are pre-boiled for 20 minutes, the resulting foam is removed.
- Peel and cut the potatoes.
- The onion is cut in half rings.
- Combine all the components, sprinkle with salt and spices, if you wish, you can take garlic (1 clove per clay pot).
- The container is greased with butter.
- Place products so that 3-5 cm remain to the edge.
- Pour the broth to the top, in which the fruit bodies were boiled.
- Put a small cube of butter on top.
Place the dishes in a cold oven, set the temperature to 200 0C, stand for 1 hour.
Casserole with porcini mushrooms and potatoes
In order for the product to bake well in the oven, it is better to take a wide baking sheet with low sides for a casserole. Each component is poured in one layer.
A set of products:
- fresh or frozen white boletus - 300 g;
- potatoes - 500 g;
- butter - 50 g;
- high fat cream - 100 ml;
- cheese (hard) - 100 g;
- pepper and salt to taste.
Algorithm for preparatory work:
- The potatoes are washed and boiled with the peel.
- White boletus is cut into slices and lightly fried.
- Put butter at the bottom of the baking dish, cutting it into pieces.
- Place fruiting bodies, salt and pepper.
- The last layer should be peeled and chopped potatoes.
- The workpiece is poured with cream, sprinkled with grated cheese, salted, covered with foil.
- Put in the oven, cook for 45 minutes at a temperature of 180 0C. For a golden crust, remove the foil 5 minutes before cooking.
Dried porcini mushrooms baked with potatoes
It will take more time to prepare the dish, the vegetables are pre-sautéed, then placed in the oven.
- dried porcini mushrooms - 200 g;
- potatoes - 300 g;
- carrots - 2 small or 1 medium size;
- sunflower oil, preferably olive oil - 7 tbsp. l .;
- water - 1 glass;
- soy sauce - 3 tbsp. l .;
- greens - 50 g;
- salt and spices to taste.
The sequence of cooking recipes:
- The soaked workpiece is cut into small pieces.
- Carrots are grated with large cells.
- Oil is poured into a pan, boletus with carrots are fried for 5 minutes.
- The potatoes are cut into large pieces and added to the container along with water and soy sauce.
- Salt and throw spices, keep under a closed lid for 10 minutes.
Then put the pan in the oven. Cooking time at 200 0C - 30-40 minutes Sprinkle with herbs before use.
Recipe for porcini mushrooms in the oven with potatoes and cheese
According to the recipe, the dish turns out to be juicy, with a golden crust on top. Cheese with white boletus is harmoniously combined, complementing each other.
To prepare potatoes with mushrooms, take:
- hard cheese - 300g;
- boletus - 0.5 kg;
- potatoes - 6 pcs.;
- salt - 5 g;
- parsley and black pepper (ground) - to taste;
- onions - 2 pcs.;
- sour cream - 1 glass.
- The potatoes are peeled, cut into pieces of any size.
- The onions are chopped.
- Porcini mushrooms are cut into pieces.
- The prepared products are mixed, salted, sprinkled with parsley.
- 1/3 sour cream is poured into the bottom of the baking container.
- Spread the mixture, pour the remaining sour cream.
Put in the oven, stand for 40 minutes, for 5 minutes. until cooked, take out the dish and sprinkle with grated cheese. Put back for 5-6 minutes.
Fresh porcini mushrooms in the oven with potatoes and chicken
A dish with poultry meat turns out to be hearty, but more high-calorie. You can use chicken, duck or turkey, the cooking technology is the same.
Ingredients of the recipe:
- chicken - 0.5 kg;
- boletus - 0.7 kg;
- medium-sized potatoes - 10 pcs.;
- onions - 2 pcs.;
- broth - 1.5 cups;
- sour cream - 150 g;
- vegetable oil for lubrication;
- spices to taste.
- The chicken is cut into small pieces.
- Take some meat and boil it in 0.5 liters of water to get broth.
- The rest of the poultry pieces are fried in a pan.
- Onions with fruit bodies are sautéed.
- The potatoes are cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil, spread the meat, salt, sprinkle with spices.
- The next layer is fruiting bodies with onions.
- The final layer is potatoes, it is salted and spices are added.
- The broth is mixed with sour cream and the products are poured.
- In the oven at 190 0C is brought to readiness.
Potatoes with porcini mushrooms in the oven with beef
A very tasty festive dish is made from beef, boletus and potatoes. The recipe is for 6 servings. For cooking, you need a baking sleeve, you can replace it with any heat-resistant container.
- boneless beef meat - 0.5 kg;
- porcini mushrooms - 300 g;
- potatoes - 0.7 kg;
- mayonnaise or sour cream - 1 glass;
- Meat and potatoes are cut into cubes, porcini mushrooms - into strips.
- The products are mixed, salt and spices are added.
- Placed in the sleeve, add mayonnaise.
- The bag is tightly closed, the contents are shaken.
- Several small cuts are made on top.
Bake at 180 0From 50 minutes, take out of the bag, sprinkle with herbs on top.
Calorie porcini mushrooms with potatoes in the oven
Calorie content depends on the set of ingredients. Average rate of a classic recipe (per 100 g of product):
- carbohydrates - 9.45 g;
- fats - 3.45 g;
- proteins - 3.1 g
Caloric content ranges from 75-78 kcal.
Potatoes with porcini mushrooms in the oven are a fairly common and popular product of Russian cuisine. Boletus go well with poultry, beef and cheese. They can become an everyday second course or decorate a festive table.