We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
DIY New Year's topiary for 2022 is a popular type of decor that can be used to decorate a house or present it as a present for a holiday. There are many available tools for its creation, you can focus on the design or the general atmosphere. But there is no doubt that the topiary will fit perfectly into almost any place.
The value of New Year's topiary in a festive interior
Topiary is a decorative artificial tree in a pot. There are enough methods for their manufacture, they can be of different shapes and sizes. Topiary can be made both summer and winter. The correct selection of material will create an atmosphere of winter trees in the room. And the New Year's decor will complete the overall picture.
A DIY topiary can be a good gift. Despite the fact that their production takes a long time, the result will ultimately please everyone and meet all expectations. The main thing is to clearly follow the instructions, especially if the needlework is happening for the first time.
New Year's topiary made of balls and tinsel
Such a tree is considered one of the classic types of topiary. For manufacturing you will need:
- small Christmas balls that will match in color and design;
- one large ball that will be the base;
- stick for fixing crafts in a pot;
- various materials for decoration;
- glue gun.
- If the purchased pot does not look festive enough, then you need to decorate it correctly. Beautiful fabric or paper is perfect for this. The container is completely wrapped in packaging, and it takes on a festive look.
- You need to put either foam or a floral oasis inside the pot. Any type of material is also suitable that can hold the future tree in itself, while securing it securely.
- Insert the base of the future topiary into the middle of the container. It can serve as a thick branch or a pipe made of thick cardboard. To give it a festive look, you can decorate it with ribbon, cloth, or tinsel.
- On top of the tree, you need to put on a ball that serves as a base. If not, you can use foam or a floral oasis again. The main thing is to give it the most rounded shape.
- Glue small Christmas balls on toothpicks and insert into the base ball.
- There may be empty spaces between the balls. Fill them with smaller balls, any other toys, tinsel. Any decor is suitable that will be combined in design and fit into the overall appearance of the topiary.
If the toys do not hold well, you can fix them with tape. To make the decor consumption less, the base ball must also be made smaller.
DIY topiary from Christmas balls
For this type of topiary, you need to prepare:
- Christmas balls;
- ball base;
- gypsum or foam;
- ribbons and any other decor.
Process of creation:
- A large foam ball can serve as a base. If this is not available, you can take a large amount of waste paper, crumple it into one ball and put it in a bag or bag. Fix such a workpiece with a stapler.
- A stick or pipe must be inserted into the base, which will serve as the trunk of the topiary.
- Christmas balls are attached to a match or toothpick and inserted into the base. If there are gaps between them, it's okay. In the future, they can be closed using a different decor.
- The end result is such a tree. You can fix the balls with glue or tape if they do not adhere well to the base.
- The next step is to prepare the pot. Inside, you can add liquid gypsum or foam. If the second option is used as a filler, then it is advisable to put something heavy on the bottom of the container. Then the topiary will not succumb to the force of attraction and will not fall at the most inopportune moment.
- To make the pot look festive, you can put various decor on top of the filler. In this case, cones and New Year's decorations were used.
Topiary Christmas tree made of marmalade
Such a tree will be especially appreciated by children and adults with a sweet tooth. It is prepared quite simply and does not require a large amount of scrap materials. You will need:
- foam cone base;
- a large amount of marmalade;
- pot at will.
Gummies must be strung on toothpicks, and then stuck into the base. Do this until the entire surface of the Christmas tree is filled with tasty twigs. As a rule, such a craft is not decorated.
Even a child can make such a topiary
New Year's topiary with sweets (with lollipops)
Another masterpiece for lovers of original and sweet gifts. The materials at hand to create such a craft will require the most commonplace ones:
- ball base, preferably made of foam;
- stick or pipe for the base of the tree;
- ribbons and other decor;
- large foam cube;
- adhesive tape;
- 400 g lollipops;
- The foam cube is inserted into a pot and decorated on top using thick cardboard.
- The ball must be covered with adhesive tape. Lollipops need to be attached from above with glue. It is advisable to do so that there are no gaps and empty spaces between them, since the ball is not additionally decorated.
- The resulting topiary from lollipops can be decorated with a ribbon, poured stones into the pot, or put tinsel.
DIY chocolate topiary for the New Year (made from chocolates)
The manufacture of such a topiary is practically no different from others. You need to put filling in the pot. In most cases, this is styrofoam. Next, you need to insert the base pipe for the tree into the container. A ball is inserted from above. The chocolates are strung on toothpicks or canapé sticks and then inserted into a large bowl. Do not take too large sweets, they can fall out of the craft under their own weight.
There are many varieties of chocolate topiary, you can make a whole composition for decorating a room
How to make New Year's topiary from pebbles
To create such a craft, you need to prepare:
- flower pot;
- liquid gypsum;
- tree trunk stick;
- foam cone;
- various decor: pebbles, beads, paper napkins, seeds;
- PVA glue.
- The first step is to secure the stick-trunk in the pot. For this you need a plaster cast. If you wish, you can decorate the pot with a bow or ribbon.
- Using glue, the cone is glued to the base.
- Cut out circles from paper napkins and wrap pebbles in them. Napkins adhere perfectly to PVA glue.
- Then glue the pebbles to the conical base.
- The resulting craft can be additionally wrapped with twine, previously greased with glue.
- Pour seeds into the pot for decoration. To prevent them from spilling out, you first need to pour a little glue into the pot.
Unusual New Year's topiary made of vegetables and fruits
Such a craft will look not only fresh and original, but also quite appetizing. To make it, you will need to prepare a wide variety of fruits. You can also add vegetables to fit the overall concept.
You need to prepare:
- fruits and vegetables, but use only beautiful fruits;
- one butterfly;
- base in the form of a pipe or stick;
- foam ball.
- The first step is to insert the barrel into the ball, while it is important to secure everything with glue.
- Next, take sisal. It perfectly mimics greens and is used instead of parsley or dill. But if you wish, you can use live greens. It is worth remembering that these are perishable foods. Sisal needs to be leveled so that it looks like a plate.
- Apply glue to the ball. It will be better if it is hot, and it is advisable to apply it with a glue gun.
- Glue the resulting sisal plate on top of the ball, glue it completely.
- If there is sisal sticking out, it must be trimmed with scissors.
- Attach vegetables and fruits to paper clips, then insert into the base ball. In order for the workpieces to hold better, a hole must first be made in the ball. It is necessary to fix not only the base of the fruit, but also its tip.
- Gradually, the whole bowl should be covered with various fruits, vegetables and fruits so that there are no empty spaces.
- Pour gypsum into the pot and immediately insert the stick until it has frozen.
- The only thing left to do is to decorate the improved craft. You can put sisal in the pot, as well as add New Year's toys or tinsel.
New Year's topiary Do-it-yourself Christmas tree with embroidery
The embroidered herringbone is most suitable for the New Year holidays. And if it is also made with your own hands, it will certainly please your loved ones. Avid needlewomen will like this option.
Wrap a small pot outside in fabric or festive paper. Add styrofoam inside the container and insert the base stick. The final part of the topiary will be attached to it from above. The Christmas tree itself can be sewn from any fabric. To do this, you need a sewing machine.
First, you can cut out fabric blanks, two identical parts of the future tree. Then sew neatly around the edges, leaving a small pocket. A filler is put inside through it. The simplest version is cotton wool. After filling, the pocket is sewn up.
The Christmas tree itself must be put on top of the stick. The topiary with embroidery is ready.
A small embroidered herringbone topiary will be a good decoration for a festive table
Beautiful New Year's tangerine topiary
In order to make such a truly New Year's and fragrant topiary with your own hands, you will need the following materials and tools:
- flower pot;
- one large grapefruit;
- a lot of tangerines;
- wooden skewers or toothpicks;
- stick for the base;
- glue gun.
- It is necessary to insert and fix the base stick into the flower pot, which will act as the trunk of the topiary. To keep it, you can put foam plastic inside the container and fix it with glue. Next, put a grapefruit on the trunk.
Fix the prepared tangerines on toothpicks or skewers.
- The resulting blanks are evenly injected into the grapefruit. If they do not hold well, you can fix the falling parts with a glue gun.
- Decorate the base with ribbons.
- The resulting craft can, if desired, be decorated to your taste.
New Year's topiary made from coffee beans
Such a topiary will not only look beautiful indoors, but also delight with a pleasant coffee aroma for a long time.
It is also made according to a simple scheme. Styrofoam is added to the prepared pot, into which the base is inserted. It can be just a stick or a thick cardboard tube. Next, you need to put on a foam ball on the base.
Use a glue gun to glue large coffee beans onto the ball. It is worth finding the largest ones, otherwise the process will be long and laborious.
The final stage is considered to be the decoration of the topiary with the help of various New Year's decor.
Coffee topiary will delight with its appearance and aroma throughout all the holidays
New Year's topiary of cones
Making such a craft does not take much time. The first step is to prepare the pot. Insert the base stick into it. Put on a foam ball on top.
Fir cones need to be strung on the wire. The more there are, the better. Insert the resulting blanks into the ball, while there should be no empty spaces. All buds should be snug against each other.
For a more festive look, you can pour various greens into the pot or put tinsel. Tie a bow or satin ribbon on the trunk.
Forest and spruce lovers will love the cone topiary, which will create a certain atmosphere.
New Year's topiary of cones and Christmas tree decorations
For such a product, you need to prepare a pot. Insert the base stick into it. You can fix it with plaster or foam. The first option will be more reliable.
Put a large ball on top of the base. It is best to use a styrofoam. Alternately stick fir cones, twigs and balls into the ball. This can be done using a wire that is inserted into each of the decor elements. All materials must fit snugly against each other so that there are no empty spaces.
The final stage is the decoration. You can put toys or spruce branches inside the pot. If there are empty gaps on the ball, you can fill them with other New Year's decor or different ribbons.
Topiary of cones can be supplemented with Christmas balls and real twigs
Craft topiary for the New Year from sisal and felt
Making such a topiary does not take much time. For the stem, you need to take a stick and insert it into the pot. The fixative is usually foam or gypsum. Put a conical shape on top of the stick. Then, using a brush, apply a thin layer of glue on it. Until the glue base is dry, you need to glue the sisal evenly over the entire surface of the tree.
Topiary can be decorated with beads, balls or other New Year's toys
Topiary Christmas tree with a garland do it yourself
The topiary herringbone decorated with a garland will delight with its appearance even in the dark.
You will need:
- flower pot;
- glue gun;
- mounting foam;
- various decor;
- thin wire;
- decorative threads;
- double sided tape.
- The first step is to prepare the pot. Insert the base stick into the container and fix it. This can be done with foam or gypsum, in this case, polyurethane foam was used.
- To make a base in the form of a cone, you will need cardboard and also polyurethane foam. It is necessary to make the desired shape from cardboard, and then fill it to the top with foam. In this case, part of the foam should go beyond the workpiece. The excess can be cut off later.
- Next, you need to take the wire, bend it so that it looks beautiful. Attach it to the top of the cone-shaped base and wrap everything with a layer of double-sided tape.
- Next, you need to wrap a thin garland evenly on the workpiece. It should be spread over the entire surface.
- Separate the strands from the general sisal bundle and wind them on the workpiece. Even dense layer so that there are no gaps.
- The last stage is the most interesting - it is the decoration of the resulting topiary. Using a pistol, you can glue various balls, beads, small Christmas toys.
Unusual ideas for New Year's topiary
In addition to all the options described above, there are also ideas that will definitely suit lovers of everything original and unusual. If well-known options seem too trivial, it is worth considering those that are rarely used.
Walnut can be used as a material for decoration. The topiary is made according to standard instructions: you need to insert a base stick into the pot, fix it with the help of scrap materials. Then fix a foam ball on top, or you can make it from paper and a bag. Using a glue gun, attach the nuts to the ball, trying to place them as tightly as possible.
If there are gaps, they can be closed at the end with any decor. You can also add tinsel, seeds, or any other beauty material to the pot.
Any nuts are suitable for topiary, it is advisable to give preference to hazelnuts
From natural materials
Spruce twigs and cones became the basis for this handmade topiary. When making the upper part of the craft, all materials are attached with a glue gun. And then they need to be painted with silver spray paint. This is best done in the fresh air, indoors there is a high probability of carbon dioxide poisoning.
As a final decoration, raspberries are added to the topiary. They will create the effect of "raspberries in the snow" and become a bright and original accent.
Snowy topiary made of cones and spruce is perfect for bright rooms
From accessories for needlework
Topiary made of sisal beads, balls and various decorative flowers and branches can be an original solution for a festive interior. It will take a lot of time to make it, but the result will meet all expectations.
Roll balls of sisal and glue them onto a foam ball base. The same will need to be done with the rest of the material at hand. You can decorate completely at your discretion, applying all your imagination.
When making topiary, you can experiment with the shape and size of the product.
Making such a topiary with your own hands does not take much time. It is necessary to inflate the balloon to the desired size and tie. Smear the entire surface of the ball with a layer of glue. Then start winding the yarn over the entire surface.
Once the desired layer has been applied, the ball should be left to dry for a day, longer if necessary.
Next, make a small cut with scissors at the tip of the ball and gently blow it off. It is important not to damage the craft itself.
The final step is to glue the base to the stick and decorate.
This idea of topiary is one of the most original
Making a New Year's topiary with your own hands for 2022 is not difficult. If you wish, you can complete the craft without even having skills in needlework. The main thing is to follow all the instructions, but do not be afraid to make your own adjustments to the already existing master classes.